Rooted in our belief in “quality first,” we, the Aisin group of companies, strive to actively contribute to the creation of a sustainable society through our business activities in each country and region in which we operate. To this end, in accordance with the following nine principles, irrespective of the location, we respect human rights, abide by the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and act in a sincere and socially responsible manner.
1. We gain satisfaction and trust from our customers and contribute to the realization of sustainable economic growth and the resolution of social issues by always striving to develop new technologies, and developing and offering products and services that are high quality, safe and beneficial to society.
2. We are committed to fair, transparent and open competition and appropriate and responsible business in a socially responsible manner, while complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations. We also maintain ethical relationships with government officials and avoid establishing or maintaining relationships with individuals or groups that promote illegal activities or threaten public order or safety.
3. We make available to the public our corporate information in a user-friendly and fair manner, and actively and positively communicate with our stakeholders in order to establish and develop healthy relationships.
4. We respect the human rights of all people.
5. We promote a work style that enhances our employees' capabilities and respects their diversity, personality, and individuality. We also provide a positive and productive work environment that is safe and health-conscious.
6. We recognize that addressing environmental issues is a matter impacting all humans and is of critical importance to our corporate existence and business activities, and we proactively and positively address environmental issues.
7. We are aware that we are a member of society, and contribute to sustainable development through active social engagement. We also provide support for our employees' voluntary social engagement regarding various social issues, and strive to resolve such issues in cooperation with a wide variety of stakeholders.
8. We prepare ourselves for threats to civil life and corporate activities, and maintain thorough organizational crisis management.
9. Our senior management takes the lead in upholding these principles, and strives to provide thorough instruction of these principles to all persons within the group, and makes known these principles to everyone concerned, including our suppliers, by establishing effective governance. If a violation of these principles occurs, senior management takes the responsibility to determine the root cause and takes preventive measures to resolve the issues, and strictly disciplines these individuals (including senior management) responsible for violations of these principles.
Equos Research Co., Ltd.